What would it feel like to be supported during all the ages and stages of your parenting journey?
- Do you ever wish you had a community of parents to connect with, ask advice of, and share your struggles with?
- Have you ever found yourself yelling at your child and asked “How do I make them listen?”
- When was the last time you felt exasperated by your child talking back and being disrespectful but felt like your threats weren't working?
- Do you know you need to have the “birds and bees” talk, but don’t know where to get started?
- Do you worry about child sexual abuse, but wonder how to keep your child safe and feel unsure about the best way to talk them?
- Have you ever listened to your children bickering and fighting and wondered “Will they ever get along?”
- Are you exhausted from battling your tween or teen over screen time and wonder how to connect with them?
- Have you ever thought "We're doing okay, but "just okay" isn't where we want to be. How do we get from good to great?"
- Do you crave time to take care of yourself and "put yourself on the list", but feel bogged down by the demands of parenting?
- Do you struggle to get on the same page as your parenting partner and wish you had more time to invest in your relationship?
You are not alone.
But maybe you're parenting as if you are.
We were never meant to parent in isolation without support or guidance. It takes a village, right? Many of us know that and want to create a meaningful legacy for our families and our children but we struggle with how to do that.
Can you relate?
The Heartful Parent Academy is for YOU.
The Academy, one of only a handful of products officially licensed by the Positive Discipline Association, is a transformational membership for parents who strive to be thoughtful, intentional, and heartful as they parent, but want the support of a trained parenting professional to guide and support them on their way.
The Heartful Parent Academy empowers parents to:
- Deepen their relationships with their children
- Build meaningful love and connection
- Create healthy and lasting legacies
- Cultivate mutual respect in their homes
- Rediscover joy in the parenting journey
- THRIVE in their parenting journey rather than spending days merely SURVIVING
The benefits are countless.
For only $27/month, how will the Academy serve you?
People who have said "children don't come with instruction manuals" have never joined The Heartful Parent Academy. Christy offers a comprehensive guide and workbook with accompanying videos that lead you through the Academy and present a roadmap to parenting in a heartful way.
The benefits of membership.
Why waste time SURVIVING, when you could be THRIVING?
- Direct Access to a Certified Parent Coach and Educator to answer questions and provide support through all the ages and stages of your parenting journey; through member calls, our Facebook community, and monthly Voxer hours, you get regular, direct, and individualized support
- Crucial parenting education that guide you in raising children who are both brain-and-body safe™
- Video training modules broken into bite-sized chapters that help you lay a foundation for connected parenting, and then guide you through heartful self-care, heartful partnering, and heartful parenting, as well as critical body safety information, all rooted in Positive Discipline
- A comprehensive downloadable workbook that accompanies each module, providing you space to learn, reflect, and grow
- Immediate access to oodles of parenting support in the resource library full of research-based tips, tricks, and information.
- Regular, live access to our Founder, Christy, perfect for getting support for all your parenting challenges while also learning from other parents
- Regular live events featuring other experts from a variety of disciplines as well as deep dives into transformative areas of parenting
- Closed-captioning, MP3s, and transcripts for each of the core modules, making it easier for you to listen on the go or digest the content in the way that works best for you
What would you do with a Certified Parent Coach® in your back pocket?
About the Academy's Founder
Christy Keating founded The Heartful Parent Academy with the singular mission to ensure that every parent gets the support they need on their parenting journey.
As a renowned international speaker and group facilitator, Christy provides one-on-one coaching and consulting services to parents and teaches workshops for both professionals and parents all over the country.
Christy is a Certified Parent Coach® through the Parent Coach Institute (credentialed through Seattle Pacific University), a Certified Positive Discipline Instructor, a Certified Gottman Institute Educator, a Certified Fair Play Facilitator, and a Certified RETAIN Parental Leave Coach. She is also a long-time leader and speaker at the Program for Early Parent Support.
How does it work?
The Heartful Parent Academy combines pre-recorded training materials and videos housed in the membership vault AND real-time support through twice monthly member calls and our private Facebook group.
Upon joining, you’ll immediately get a series of emails welcoming you to the community, showing you around the site, and introducing all the amazing resources now at your fingertips.
With this content-rich, diverse compilation of one-of-a-kind resources, you’ll be set up to start building more love, joy, and connection in your family with the support of Christy and the Academy Members every step of the way.
For only $27 per month, you can access actionable information TODAY designed to tackle your biggest parenting struggles right now and help your family relationships improve.
Whether you have toddlers, teens, or in-betweens, as a member of the Academy, you’ll have support “on call” as your children grow and present new parenting challenges!
Unlock support now!
Get immediate access to transform your parenting for $27/month.
You unlock ALL this amazing support for only $27/month. Nowhere else can you get such diverse and personalized on-demand support for such a low monthly cost.
As one current member says, "The Academy works for our family because it is flexible, affordable, and relevant. It is like having a parent coach in my back pocket!"
Busy? Of course, you are! You're a parent.
The Academy is designed just for you! It is meant to support you in whatever way works best for you, with flexibility built right in!
- Some of our members rely exclusively on the recorded videos.
- Others enjoy the online opportunities for connection through coaching calls, the book club, and MasterClasses and Deep Dives.
- Others rely more heavily on engagement in the Facebook group with its numerous live video events, and thought-provoking posts.
- And some of our members use all of the above to great effect!
Your time investment can change from week to week and month to month depending on your needs and your available time. If you use the resources less for a while because of, well, LIFE, you can reengage at any time!
Fortunately, you don't need oodles of time to get your money's worth--with our many easy-to-access offerings like Mindful Mondays and Tip Tuesdays, you can get a ton of value in less than 10-20 minutes a week, all while having a parent coach at the ready to answer your questions.
You get to decide how to make the Academy work best for you!
Great question! There are a TON of parenting books, blogs, podcasts, and social media accounts out there, and you could read or follow one or more of them. Maybe you already have.
But the research actually shows that for new parents in particular, parenting books can be damaging, adding to parental stress and increasing the likelihood that they develop postpartum depression.
Why? Because they aren't individualized and don't consider the fact that what works for one family, might not work for yours. And they love to sell the idea that you're failing.
And that's true, whether you have a newborn, a toddler, or a teen.
But when you can get access to supportive, non-judgmental, individualized advice that helps you push through the challenges with encouragement and positivity while also recognizing the not-so-rosy reality of parenting, everything changes. That's a game-changer.
The Academy not only gives you science-based parenting information in easy-to-process videos, it provides active guidance, support, and wisdom to help you along your journey.
You won't get that from any parenting book or blog.
In Christy's coaching practice as well as in her classes, she focuses on helping parents deepen connections in relationships with their children, and build legacies that thrive on mutual respect and collaboration.
She believes that when we show up as parents and work to ensure that every person feels seen—that they have a sense of belonging and significance in the world—we build stronger families and a happier planet.
Some of Christy's other musings on parenting:
- She believes that we are all doing the best we can and she approaches each parenting challenge with grace, understanding, and non-judgment;
- She believes that when we know better we can do better, and she works to support parents as they make the changes in themselves that will ultimately transform their families;
- She believes there is no such thing as perfect parenting and that anyone who tells you otherwise is full of it;
- She believes that she is the expert on HER family, just as you are the expert on YOUR family; any solution we craft only works if it works for YOUR family;
- She believes that a positive discipline framework provides a structure that deepens connections and helps families—and the individuals inside—thrive cognitively, emotionally, and socially;
- She believes in the idea that we are not just raising children, we are raising adults, and that we have an obligation to prepare them to contribute in positive ways to the world;
- She believes in the power of boundaries, both for our children and for ourselves. Research shows that the most compassionate, loving people have the strongest boundaries and that setting and maintaining boundaries is critical;
- She believes that parents deserve to take care of their own needs and that self-care—real, meaningful self-care—should not just be a buzzword, but a priority;
- She believes that screens and technology have a place in our world, but also that it is our job as parents to create safety and limits that preserve and promote our family connection, real-world interactions, and our family values;
- Mostly, she believes that parenting should be FUN, and JOYFUL, and FULFILLING (at least some of the time!) and that we have the power within us to make that happen.
Want to know more? Come inside and explore!
While the offerings of the Academy are rich and diverse, we understand that it will not be a perfect fit for every parent. That's okay! If it doesn't fit your needs, you can request to cancel at any point—just send us an email and we'll take care of it immediately! Upon cancellation, you will have access to the content through the end of your current billing period, but will see no further charges!
Christy believes that while every family is different, we often have more in common than we realize, and can all learn from each other. Many times a member has raised an issue that they think is unique to them, only to find that other families have had the same or similar struggles.
There are lots of opportunities for individualized help in the Academy, however--when an issue arises, members can raise it during a coaching call or post a question in the private Facebook group; Christy strives to answer all members' questions posed there.
If more help is needed, Christy does offer private one-on-one coaching, and regularly provides discounts to that coaching to Academy members.
Members in the Academy have children from toddlers through teens and every age in between. There is generalized recorded content that applies regardless of your child's age as well as age-specific content, with more coming regularly. Additionally, in our coaching sessions, Christy answers questions for parents with children of all different ages so that everyone can learn from each other!
It doesn't matter where you live! We have members from all over the United States and internationally in nearly every time zone.
Our member calls, Masterclasses, and other events happen at varying times to try to make them accessible to everyone.
Additionally, to make it easier for folks in different time zones, we have once-monthly Voxer© hours where you can send me a message through your phone and I will provide you an individualized response back!
Talk about having a parent coach in your back pocket!
No! Your monthly membership covers both you AND your parenting partner (if you have one) if they'd like to be involved.
We have numerous couples who show up on our calls together or alternate depending on availability.
At checkout, there will be a place to include your partner's email address so that they can be notified of Academy events as well, and they are also welcome to join our Facebook group.
If more help is needed, Christy does offer private one-on-one coaching and also has access to a wide array of helping professionals. You don’t have to manage alone.
Absolutely! The membership is made of mostly moms, but we do have dads that join calls regularly, and your participation would be more than welcome! It’s a kind, supportive community, and if you are parenting, however that looks for you, you will be welcomed with open arms!
Have more questions?
If you have questions beyond what’s included in the FAQ, please get in touch. We’re happy to provide you with the information you need. I’m waiting to hear from you!
(By the way, have you read The Heartful Parent Academy’s Terms of Service?)