Keeping the kids in your care safe doesn't have to be complicated.
Savvy Parents Safe Kids child sexual abuse prevention is straightforward and simple.
- Do you understand the red flags and warning signs for predatory and abusive behavior?
- Do you know when you must report suspected abuse?
- Do you know how to integrate safety into your curriculum?
- Do you know how to respond to parent concerns about safety?
- Do you know how to talk to a child who reports abuse?
Wouldn’t it be great if the answer to all these questions for you and all your staff was a solid “YES”?
It can be! Our professional trainings are designed to help you:
- Protect the children in your care.
- Implement a safety reporting policy if you don’t have one.
- Identify the common mistakes that may be putting your organization at risk
- Keep your staff safer
- Understand the dos and don’ts of mandatory reporting.
- And more!
Inquire about our trainings
Let's talk how you can better protect those in your care.
Christy came in and spoke with our entire school faculty as part of our staff orientation week. She did an amazing job. Shared lots of valuable information in a clear, easy to listen to manner. We plan on having her return to speak to our parents as well. I highly recommend her training sessions!
Shoreline Christian School
Sexual abuse prevention training doesn’t have to be dreaded.
Taught by a licensed attorney with years of experience prosecuting child sexual abuse and sexual assault, Savvy Parents Safe Kids professional workshops are interactive, empowering, engaging, and make a difficult topic easier to talk about.
After all, if we can’t talk about sexual abuse, we can’t prevent it.